Re: [Harp-L] harp-l google group /buddhasgarden

http://www.buddhasgarden.net/index.php
Try this one over a hundred sound files.
It takes a minute to join.
Diggs

>>> <captron100@xxxxxxx> 07/10/08 11:40 AM >>>

fjm wrote:

  Attachments are not allowed on harp-l.  You
can however join the harp-l google group and post files all you want and
anyone can download them.  Check out the sound file section.  There are
some gems up there right now.  Stephen Schneider's in particular.  fjm

  How do u use the harp-l google group?
  I put in a search for "harp-l google group". Up popped 28 presentations but I can't get them to
work. Any sound presentations only lasted about one second.  And I couldn't find any posts by
Stephen Schneider.
ron