To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 12:18 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] JOHN SEBASTIAN(JR)"WOODSTOCK TOOT"

There is a "new"old show from 1979 posted at:
http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/dt/john-sebastian-concert/ 20049880-3540.html?utm_source=NL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=080709
(you might have to register @wolfgangsvault.com to listen)

Besides all of the great pickin 'and singing ,there is a nice harp instrumental included called "Woodstock Toot"
Can anyone with a much more trained ear than mine confirm my hunches that:
1)He is playing a Hohner Blues Harp (and is that his main "axe" for blues playing throughout the years)2\
2)Also-on this tune do you think he's playing 2 harps
Thanks in advance!
Mackie