Re: [Harp-L] Howard Levy Out of The Box -- chord charts

I watched it on an intel Mac OSX 10.5
It will show up as New.Click on  it you will a file
PDF Charts.Lead sheets with changes will then open.

>>> <Philharpn@xxxxxxx> 07/08/08 18:29 PM >>>
Was there supposed to be some chord charts or lead sheets with this video?
I was unable to locate this extra material at the website or on the DVD.

(I could have watched it on a G5 Mac, which might be part of the problem,
instead of my PC)

mebbe I was looking in the wrong places...