[Harp-L] Chromatic repair

Inspired by the conversations on the list, I bought a Hohner Super 64
Chromonica to mess around with.   I bought it from an individual, not
Hohner.  It was said to be "new" and it certainly doesn't show much
wear.  Anyway, I find that 2, 3, and 4 blow don't respond and 8 draw is
pretty dead too.  So, what's my next step?  I know how to take my
diatonics apart, clean and tune them, change reed plates and other minor
stuff but don't know where to begin with a chromatic.  I'd appreciate
any suggestions.

John