[Harp-L] Howard Levy Out of The Box

Just got the Out Of The Box Vol 1.

Done very well. Great video and sound.
I waited to get it until I had an OB customized harp from Al Price.
It was great to have the OBs play so easy and fat.
Also, having some reading and theory skills made it much easier
to just concentrate on playing the music.
Now it's just fun to play.

There is section with tunes written out in standard notation and tabs.
These are pdf files that you print out or read on the screen.
There are other files that give an explanation of the tunes.
I haven't gotten to what I guess are practice tracks without howard.
I'm guess the tunes were done with Jazz font on something like
Finale. That being said there may be a  midi file that could be made for practice.
I have to ask Howard about that.

About vol.2
I asked Howard and it seems like his part is
done and he is just waiting for the video people to
do the editing.

I would say this is not for beginers.
I think it would cause more frustration than anything else.

Emile Diggs D'Amico