[Harp-L] Hermine Deurloo Web site

Very interesting layout on the site. Easy to navigate without words, so while the site is for Dutch, English and Japanese, she doesn't need three complete sites, only the biography page and news release page need have separate language versions. It's a good example of how to simplify a web site, as the simpler it is, the better it will work.
Plus, despite the fact I'm not really that much into Jazz, I've got a thing for Hermine Deurloo.
Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com