[Harp-L] Steve Baker and Brendan Power in the house (and at SPAH) - pretty amazing

This is pretty amazing.

On this list, right now, we have two of the world's top harmonica players, Steve Baker and Brendan Power, each employed by a major harmonica manufacture (Hohner and Suzuki respectively), actually discussing their company's products and commenting in a frank way from a player's perspective.

Whatever you may think about the current state of products coming from these two companies, I think it's great that these guys are here on harp-l and speaking their own minds (i.e., not just parroting a company line.)

I'm not here to tell you to be polite and not bash Hohner or Suzuki. Steve and Brendan are big boys and they've heard it all before. <But it's refreshing to have a counterpoint to the sometimes mindless Hohner bashing (and to a much smaller  extent the Suzuki bashing) that sometimes goes on here.

Why not come to SPAH and meet these guys in person?

Winslow