[Harp-L] Hohner Marine Band Deluxe controversy ends now from me.

Thanks for the comment Phil. The inaccuracies of Hohners 'Deluxe product', I was mentioning is still a quantry. The reeds are thin.
I expected thicker reeds quite frankly.
Nothings perfect in life I realise obviously.
 I would most probably buy a Hohner Special 20 over the others available here for my kind of gigs.As a harmonica  teacher for 20 years, one realises beginners have trouble bending 2 and 3. The music shops sometimes have a can of returns from beginners who think their harps faulty. I play constantly, recording and in up to 5 bands. The thing is I am a pretty ['full on' player with a tendency to boogie and raw energetic styles. My shows do put demand on an instrument.. out of the box..I'd usually 'warm' one up over time. No doubt. However my experience is accurate 'Duds' seem to have reared their ugly heads a bit too often of recent times. Blues Blasters aren't what they were the tones thin as I said and they're not painted.The plastic peels and the new Hohners amp looks cool but is it a winner, I don't think so?
 Anyway enough with controversy, let's hope the powers that be can somehow raise the standard even higher. I look forward to purchasing  'stronger' and very well made products from Hohner in future.
However they have probably lost a Marine Band Deluxe buyer in me, I don't trust 'em.
I'm more likely to get mine handmade with a warrenty or stick to Special 20's. Billy