Re: [Harp-L] Hohner quality

I'm wondering whether the Hohner quality was constant -- and your quality
improved.

Perhaps when you first started you wouldn't have noticed a bad harp if it bit
you on the butt. But later, after playing a few years, as you began to
improve you skills -- you were able to differentiate between what was pilot error
and what was harp error.

My personal experience was just the opposite. When I first started playing,
most of the harps had faulty 2 draws and the 3 draw was downright defective.
And some woundn't bend at all. Now, after playing off and on for 30 years, I
notice that even the cheap harps bend easier than the pricey ones did when I
first started out.

Phil Lloyd
keep on harpin