Re: [Harp-L] Hi from France

Hi Ron

Yes I know Rachel no to well, I've met her only once.... To be honest I'm waiting her to be more older to see what will happen...

Thanks for having post my Youtube link.

Le 4 juil. 08 à 19:13, captron100@xxxxxxx a écrit :

? Christelle, welcome to
Harp-L.? Here u will be able to find out anything u want to know about
the harp.? We have both diatonic players as well as chromatic players
here. There are some of your fellow Seydel reps hang out or at least lurk here.? Dave Payne and
Rupert Oysler come to mind.
?? Thank you for exposing me to music and artists I was previously unaware
of.

? As u prob. know, i love
your videos, choices of material, tone, vibrato, musical use of overblows,
etc.? One one of your videos you say you know little about tweaking
your harps for better playability.? Here you can get that info easily.?
Just ask or check the archives.?
? I will post your YouTube URL again for harp-L'ers who may not be
aware of what u are doing:
http://fr.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=christellester&p=r

? Do u know that other young French girl that was mentioned on Harp- L a
couple of weeks ago?? Her name is Rachelle Plas.? She's great too.? http://www.myspace.com/rachelleplas .
? I'm going to email you a slightly longer version of this mail that will contain additional info, offlist.

ron