Re: [Harp-L] Sydel Endorsement.

On Jul 4, 2008, at 7:33 PM, <venkyr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Joe,
You deserve one because we all know only a handful of harplers can play dia and chromo equally well. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I do remember you walking away with something shiny in your hands at the Buckeye Harmonica Fest earlier this year.

Yeah, but you didn't hear me in 05, 06, 07. I 'slayed'

I am sure you can handle pressure!

Actually, I am better as a guest or last minute add in. Before I play a REAL slot, I get sick. I actually get sick. It happened spah 02. I told Paul Davies I couldn't go on. Tall Paul (MR. diplomacy that he is) talked me out of it, and I finally did go on.

Best,

Venk

!DSPAM:5614,486eb59030502125270270!