Re: [Harp-L] Hi from France

Hey Christelle,

  Welcome to Harp-L.....I saw my friend Ron B reccomended checkin' out your
music....so I did....BRAVO....your technique is really nice, terrific tone
and a nice natural feel, I can also hear the Milteau and Ricci influences
too so you are in good hands.-)

Good luck with your Music and again welcome to Harp-l
Best,
Rob P
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

On 7/4/08 9:10 AM, "Christelle Berthon" <christellester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Guys and thanks for your welcome messages
>
> Hi Dave, It inbelivable what you've said on my youtube and beleive me
> or not sometimes I dream to meet you and Jason and having a mad night
> out around harmonica, beers and smokes
>
> Such a pitty that we're so far away....
>

> Le 4 juil. 08 à 15:04, David Payne a écrit :
>
>> Christelle, wilkommen, gast am Bard!
>>  Dave
>>
>>  Gang,
>>  Y'all know her well already. You know all those posts that say
>> "Hey, check out this French girl" or the offlist e-mails we all keep
>> all the time getting that say "Hey, check out this French girl?"
>>
>> Well, Christelle is that French girl.
>>
>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2sBbzvK-Jk
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY84AyRPtjo
>>
>>  Dave
>>  __________________________________________
>> Dave Payne
>>  Elk River Harmonicas
>>  www.elkriverharmonicas.com
>>
>> Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>  Hi Guys,
>>
>> My name is Christelle and I'm a Harp player, I've been invited here by
>> Ron....
>
> Christelle Berthon
> 7, allée des Grives
> 36330 Le Poinçonnet
>
> Tél: 06 34 32 60 83

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com