[Harp-L] rE: Christelle

Christelle, bonjour,

Your playing on youtube is very good, nice tone and texture. Next time we come to France we will try to rendezvous, if you ar going to be in Narbonne or Carcasonne (or even Bezier) let me know, I will connect you with lots of good players there who love to jam the blues, also expats Chasin' Charlies Ghost, Barefoot Iano, etc. who tour around (do you know Lance & Donna Harrison?)

And Jason Ricci is coming to Europe next year, but not in France, more in the North I think, but I bet he would love to jam with you.  Have you attended Harmonicas sur Cher in St. Aignan?  A Mecca!

There aren't enough women harp players, it's great that you're setting such a good example, thanks!

-Dave Fertig

Hi Guys and thanks for your welcome messages

Hi Dave, It inbelivable what you've said on my youtube and beleive me
or not sometimes I dream to meet you and Jason and having a mad night
out around harmonica, beers and smokes

Such a pitty that we're so far away....