[Harp-L] Kalamazoo 2

I have a Kalamazoo 2 that I practice with, I want to make a line out so I can hook it up to my computer and play and record through It, There ia a site called Kalamazoo amp field guide for Kalamazoo amps, It shows a line out with a 47k ohm 1/2 watt, and a 470ohm 1/2 watt resistors hooked up to the wire  from the speakers to the 1/4 in phone jack, has anyone done this? will I fry my computer ?or my amp? seem simple enough to do LOL. Thanks in Advance Eric S Santa Rosa