Re: [Harp-L] Where's the hottest blues scene?

not Orlando area - that's for sure......

In a message dated 7/3/2008 7:22:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx writes:

Hello everyone,
This isn't really a harmonica question,  but i'm hoping for some advice from
the list anyways. Due to the downward  spiral of our economy i'm faced with
the real possibility of losing my job of  21 years. My wife and I are kicking
around the idea of moving out of New York  if this happens. Being a blues
player,I  would love to move to a great  place to perform on a part time basis. Can
anybody give any suggestions as to  where I would find a thriving blues scene?
Thanks in advance for your  advice.
Mike