Re: R: [Harp-L] Anybody see where Seydel signed James Cotton for 1847 endorsement?

Dear List,

  There was a Seydel ceremony for Cotton at his recent Anthology gig  in downtown San Diego on 13-June. (Anthology is the club name)

  Karl Cabbage, who is also a Seydel endorsee, was on hand  to present Cotton with a Seydel harp.  I can't say for sure how it went down, as I was across town covering Karl's harp/vocal duties at his regular Friday night gig at the time.

   Karl might have pictures up on his site (haven't checked myself) if he's allowed.  His site is westofmemphis dot com.  Karl also might (I can't really speak for him) be willing to email a pic or two to interested parties.  He was (as would be expected) pretty psyched to meet and play with Cotton.

  Dan G.

venkyr@xxxxxxx wrote:
  At the recent Buckeye Harmonica Fest in Columbus, OH- Rupert Oysler was telling me that he gave Cotton one 1847- not sure what key. May be he got another one signed. Check with Rupert.