[Harp-L] July harp Sale-abration

Hi Fellow Harpl'ers,

Every once in awhile I can offer good harp deals to harpl'ers that are reserved for my repair/restoration customers.
Right now I have an overstock of some diatonic and chromatic harps that I need to move.
The prices are for in stock harps only.  I'm not taking any special orders for other keys.
These are the new production models.

 Due to the low prices I can't accept Paypal payments since my profit margin is very small.
Money orders only. I will accept checks from previous business customers in good standing.
If you want to pay via Paypal you will have to include the 3% Paypal surcharge +.30 cents.

Marine Bands $25.43
Special 20s     $25.43
Golden Melody  $27.33
Blues Harps     $26.43