Re: [Harp-L] Big Walter CD suggestions

More Big Walter
"Harmonica blues kings" although only half of it is Big Walter and other
half is filled by Alfred Harris who is a passable harp player.
To me this album has thee versions of "Hard-hearted woman", "Southern
women"etc. with a fantastic backing band featuring Fred Bellow and Willie
Dixon etc. I highly recommed especially "Hard hearted woman" as a study of
1st position.
Regards
Jukka Makinen
Tampere, Finland