[Harp-L] Harry Pitch and Rhythm and Reeds

I have been putting up videos from harmonica players at the NHL
festivals and other UK concerts, as time permitted. I got a comment on
one of Harry Pitch  asking if I could show something of him playing
with Jack Emblow - together they make up the reeds in Rhythmn & Reeds.
One of the UK's best kept secrets.

I shared these with a few friends who said to post them to Harp-L - so
there they are.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2kGY3lmSE
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoaseXCZkN8

If you don't know who Harry is
www.harmonica.co.uk/harry.htm

If you want to see the others - there will be more - maybe even Howard
...., they are gathered here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rtrob&search=Search

Roger