[Harp-L] Mid Ohio Valley Harmonica Championship date set/WV Ohio players take notice

If anybody is interested, mark your calendars, we've set a date for the Mid-Ohio Valley Harmonica Championship. It will Sept. 20, 2008 and will be part of the Belleville homecoming in Belleville, WV, which is between Parkersburg and Ravenswood. We'll be giving away some custom harps as prizes. It's a little more than a couple hours from Pittsburgh, a couple hours from Columbus, three hours from Cleveland, an hour from Charleston (WV).
We could use both judges and contestants, but especially contestants, or anybody else who wants to do anything. We'd like to use this as a way to promote the instrument to the general public, so we could use all the participation we can get. I'll have something more on my Web site in a few days, I'll pass it along when I do.

Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com