To: "robert mcgraw" <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Monsterharp" <monsterharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "Emile D'Amico" <edamico@xxxxxxx>; <ftoral@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] TV series with harmonica

Tommy Morgan. Both Toots and Tommy worked with Quincy, sometimes on the same soundtrack. The bass and diatonic was almost always Tommy, while the lyrical chromatic stuff was Toots. There was one instance of Toots playing diatonic with Quincy that I know of. It was the theme for a Bill Cosby show that was on in the late 1960s, not long after his turn on "I Spy" with Robert Culp. It turns up on at least one Quincy LP from the 1970s.

Winslow