[Harp-L] T.V. harp

  There have been so many: " Full House " I believe was my friend John "Juke" Logan as was "Home Improvement" ; "Sanford & Son" - Tommy Morgan "Dukes Of Hazzard" also Tommy Morgan (I did an animated version) "Murphy Brown" myself "Heat Of The Night" (I'm on the end titles) Tommy Morgan often did the incidental as I did as well "Oldest Rookie" I did all of them, title and incidental;
"Northern Exposure" my friend Tollek; the one w/ the long-haired guy riding around on a motorcycle was Stan Behrens; Sesame St. "Toots" Thielemanns;
Remington Steele (me) .
                                                             Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band