[Harp-L] NAMM Report (contd.)

Thanks to JR Ross for his usual interesting, in-depth post and kind
words. To answer some of your queries JR:

Suzuki Andes 25F: "Is this basically like a mouth-blown organ with a
single flue pipe for each note"? Yes. There is a photo (and you can
order it following the English instructions) here:
http://www.soundhouse.co.jp/shop/ProductDetail.asp?Item=721%5EANDES25F

Pipe Harmonica: "...might you possibly be able to convince (Suzuki) to
see about producing a version of the calliomonica/pipe harmonica which
Sam Hinton plays so well on his two CD set?" It is a cool instrument for
sure, and would give harp players a totally different sound with similar
breath techniques. Suzuki are aware of it, so we'll just have to see.

New Limited Edition Suzuki Diatonic: "Interesting. What platform will
this diatonic be?" Like their new luxury chromatics, the one at NAMM was
still in advanced prototype stage. I can give more information on this
after the Frankfurt Musik Messe in March.

Brendan
WEB: http://www.brendan-power.com <http://www.brendan-power.com/>