[Harp-L] TV series with harmonica

With regards to "The Wire", in the second season there is a scene in a bar
frequented by harbor workers where The Nighthawks are shown playing a gig
there.  There is a quick shot of the harp player setting up is amp with a
bullet mic. in his hand and then later when the place gets rowdy there is a
pretty decent solo by him.  I recognized that is was the Nighthawks because
I've seen them live and I remember the harp players arms were covered with
tattoos.

Sam