Re: [Harp-L] Rugged Pocket Harmonica

The best original equipment plastic harmonica box is the one that comes with
the Suzuki 350 Promaster (valved or unvalved) -- it has the smallest profile,
slightly bigger than the harmonica. The only ting smaller is the leather snap
case with belt loop; but then that is not hard plastic, capable of shielding
the harmonica.