[Harp-L] Rugged Pocket Harmonica

I often carry harmonicas in my pocket.  I have discovered that this is not always a great idea.  The plastic box is to big and the leather pouch does not protect against squashing.  Some harmonicas just don't work well (I am looking at you Marine Band . . .just kidding I could never stay mad at you) for this application.  What harmonicas do you all find most durable for packing around?  I am leaning towards the Suzuki Harpmaster.  It is cheap, sounds pretty good and seems to have a sturdy cover.  What do you all think?

Wjombat
http://fromthedarkvillage.blogspot.com/

Click to get 150,000 in student loans and find the lowest rates
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifRM7Gv32mB0ZxFF8GtwOnEpMxoSgOyG3iPmS79L2w0vlB9O/