From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lisa readett
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 4:55 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday Blues

Hi  Does anyone know of a version of Stormy Monday Blues with a good
harp solo. I have a copy of Muddy Waters - Live at Mr Kelly's with ?
Paul Oscher playing some really great harmonica but this is in a regular
12 bar pattern and I looking for one in the format similar to that done
by the Allman Brothers.  I'd appreciate any ideas.  Thanks.