Re: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday Blues

Here's an interesting concept. I was asked ahead of time to sit in with the band at a friends wedding and was given a song list to practice from. One of the songs was Stormy Monday. I downloaded the sheet music from Musicnotes.com for Eric Clapton's version. I tabbed out Eric's solo and the melody and used that for the basis of what I played. The groom, who is a skilled guitar player, got it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "lisa readett" <ireadett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 1:54 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Stormy Monday Blues

Hi Does anyone know of a version of Stormy Monday Blues with a good harp solo. I have a copy of Muddy Waters - Live at Mr Kelly's with ? Paul Oscher playing some really great harmonica but this is in a regular 12 bar pattern and I looking for one in the format similar to that done by the Allman Brothers. I'd appreciate any ideas. Thanks.