[Harp-L] London Harps relaunched

Bill Hines request for info about harp-related happenings in the south of England reminded me that London's monthly harmonica get together, London Harps, is relaunched this month. So I am forwarding this forwarded from Con O'Neill:

London Harps next meeting Wednesday 30 January
Beginners: 7.15-8pm
Players: 8-10pm
MEETING: 8.30
Where: The Banquet Room (!)
CANDID ARTS TRUST
3 Torrens St, London, EC1V 1NQ
(Angel Islington tube)
For map, http://www.candidarts.com/candid_arts_trust.htm

Candid Arts is directly behind Angel Islington tube station (see website for map). The Banquet Room is accessible through the cafÃ, which is upstairs. If you have any mobility problems, please contact me to arrange access. My phone number is 0790 508 7741.

The cafà is open to serve refreshments (alcohol only available with food) until 10pm.

*****Keep reading, please******

This Wednesday we will have new times and a new location, and I would like to discuss the opportunities this offers us. So, at 8.30 we will have a short meeting to look at the future of London Harps. I don't want meetings to get in the way of playing, so we'll keep it as short as you let us.

Agenda
Management Structure
Finances
Premises
Timings
Advertising
Relaunch
Other Business

Aside from the meeting, the sessions will proceed as before, but please note the new timings.

Would you be available to help teach beginners or run any part of the session?

I hope weâll see you there.

Con OâNeill
London Harps
Come, Learn, Teach