Re: Re: [Harp-L] Glenn's Paddy question

It's such a great tuning for other things though.  If you are
primarily a single note player, having that unbent 2nd in the lower
octave in 2nd position is great.  But it really helps when you move
to 4th position, and have the tonic on an unbent note.

I use Paddy Richter for just about everything.  I carry a set of
these and a set of Melody Makers.

-tim