Re: [Harp-L] Invitation to all Harp-l'ers

BiscuitBoy714,

Thank you for the kind words about our new site but I am not the author of
the current content. I am the web developer behind the code.

The knowledge and genius behind the post that you are speaking of is that of
Dick Gardner ( of the Harmonicats). He is a member of the Twin
City Harmonica Society. He is an incredible player and a wonderful person.
He is the one that you should be thanking. Not me.

But I am glad Randy that you are enjoy the first posts of the new website.

-Todd

Home of the Twin City Harmonica Society
www.mnharp.org
www.mnharmonica.org