Re: [Harp-L] Back to Phrasing...

Ken M wrote:
> For myself I try to work on my phrasing with slower numbers. Take Mingus'
"Porkpie Hat" for example. I will play the head several times through (third
position) and each time try to change aspects of my phrasing (timing, note
emphasis, spaces, etc), not the actual notes played, in as many ways as I
can, just to explore the many paths that are available.

Ken, I know you're casting for advice and insights, but this helps _me_.

Thanks (and staying tuned for any other input),

John