[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr on You Tube

First shot at it, medium sized club with the Cruncher. I had no clue what  my
friend Rocky was going to play, so I tried to stay in the background and solo
 when he told me. No I am not a "safe" player, in electric playing I try and
phrase but will go out on limbs and hope I have practiced enough so the
audience  enjoys it. Just put in Sonny Jr and the first two will come up. Working
on  getting the song I did with Sonny Terry, Mean Woman Blues, up as it a solo
ST  style which I am most comfortable at. I am my worst critic, so I take the
good  with the bad.

48)