[Harp-L] webcam interactions (lessons and such)

*I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this or not but why not start
using webcams for trading off new riffs, new ideas, or just using it as a
training tool. There are a lot of us out here that are learning to play the
harp that could use the webcam as a way to communicate with others. If any
of you are interested and have a web cam, please let me know. Hell, there
could be somebody in Bum#$%^ Egypt who might be the next James Cotton and
has a web cam to exchange ideas. Waddaya think?*
*Roscoe*
**

--
rjc