[Harp-L] Blues Harmonica Instructor in Dayton, Ohio area

Great point Dave.  State clubs, such as Buckeye, and the mother SPAH, are great organizations to be members of.  The list of all its members is worth the price of admission alone.  You can basically call someone in any State,  or other countries,  and find out what is happening harmonica-wise, or who's playing or teaching, or get other contacts.   What a fantastic network that includes all harmonicas, and whose members are so approachable.  I would encourage every player to join.   Being a member of SPAH changed my harmonica world tremendously.

  Manfred Wewers