[Harp-L] RE butterfield amps

When I opened for him he had a blackface super  and a silverface twin at 90 degree angles. The soundman was complaining because the stage volume was too high, but butter sounded great. this was when he toured with Rick Danko in the late 70's, early 80's. Surprisingly, that was a great band !
  Later on I think he used what the promoter provided, and early in his career i think he used tweed Fenders, but most of the time I think those fenders were it. Both amps had "Butterfield" stenciled in white paint on them.