[Harp-L] What is better for Harmonica: FENDER HOT ROD DELUXE OR FENDER BLUES DELUXE REISSUE?

Dear Friends,
I am an italian harmonica player, aged 46.
I'm from Rome and last july 2007 I played at "Pistoia Blues Festival" in Tuscany.
I write you because all of you are very kind and - mostly - full of experience and very available to give a lot of usefull advices and suggestions.
I have just sold my little Fender Blues Junior for 400,00 euros. I am now going to buy a new one, but I can't pay more than 750,00 euros.
I like Fender tube amps, so I am indecided between The Hot Rod Deluxe or The Blues Deluxe Reissue.
As you know, they are almost the same. I don't mind at all of the "more drive" (that is on the hot rod deluxe) and I like much more the look (tweed covered) of the Blues Deluxe Reissue.
But the guitarist of my band told me that the "drive" of the Bules Deluxe is not very strong, he says that it is rather a sort of a "boost", instead of a real good drive. That's maybe true for the guitar...but I don't know about harmonica.
I do not know...the best thing should be try both of them.
But what do you think of this question?
Please, send me some good suggestions!

Thank you very much indeed in advance.

Gianfrancesco (The LionHarp)