[Harp-L] Re: Eb CX-12

I have an Eb 270 that I bought specifically for the reasons you list - lower tuned (I have a normal C CX-12 that I really don't like the upper octave on) and works with Eb jazz charts. I've considered getting a Bb to work with Bb jazz charts (trumpet, tenor sax, clarinet, etc.) but I don't think the single step down would be enough for my liking and I don't think a "tenor Bb" is available (except as custom.)

Jim Hanks