[Harp-L] Eb CX-12

I've been enjoying my new Eb CX-12.   I use my alto sax jazz books and play the lines both on alto
and CX-12.  It's really helping me to sight-read on chromatic and I think the two different
perspectives helps my sax playing too.   Anybody else doing something like this?

By the way, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the Eb CX-12 is tenor tuned like a low Eb
harp.  I was expecting it to be an octave higher but this way is much nicer and sounds really mellow!