Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo new wireless mic system

 $229 is too much. "Course I'm a cheap SOB. I like the way this thing looks
though, and being wireless on the harp rules. Back in the day when I was still
 drinkin,' I was playin' harp wireless at the bar with this nice lady sitting
 there diggin' it...............................to this day, how I ended up
in  her back seat I do not know.

             O  well, if ya can't laugh and have fun I don't want to do it,
no matter what  it is. I really am grateful that I don't drink anymore though.

          Randy
         Biscuitboy  Blues.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hohner-Hoodoo-Hand-Harmonica-Microphone