[Harp-L] Re: JFlash

After reconsidering as I was not in my right frame of mind through the
surgeries, I spent over an hour and DID send him his manual I had to reconstruct
from an amp I D/C 6 years ago. I will help ANY Sonny Jr owners, past or
present. If you read my site, my customer service for life is included to the
original buyer, the second and however many hands may have to wait, or I just  cant
spend the same time but will give the answers they want. I lost the manual
to the SJ2, so please dont ask for either for SJ1 or SJ2 , however I will try
and explain everything to you. I field over 200 emails a day while trying to
keep things running, but J you failed to mention I did make one for you.