[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 53, Issue 34 special 29

I will only comment on the amp and health situation. I had  every intention
of D/C the 410, with hopes the Cruncher could cover all rooms. I  went back and
forth and there is no replacing the overall sound of the 410 and  it will
cover your situations. Each person number one saved $200 off the retail  special,
and each was told I was continuing the amp. Health. I have worked in  the
field of addiction for 15 years before all this, and I know the disease is
carried by at least 20 million people, with many not even knowing it. Many  listers
contacted me about different trials that were going on, asking questions
about it, so to me it was a positive thing. Everything I have done I did to
myself and don't want a drop of sympathy. I just talked to a SJ ower who  recently
lost his left arm in an accident and had to sell his amp. Everyone has
something, and just sometimes you need to talk to someone who has a number on
their life span. Some gave me hope the medication worked for them, some just
needed to talk. If you don't know what it feels like to be told you are going to
die and then map out the gory details of how it will happen, then just stata
zit.
When myself, Scott, or Brian, or any harp amp builder gets that email  where
someone tells you your product changed their life, that's what keeps  me
going. As are as medication, that was a joke, I don't take any as I  have hit my
head against the wall and just said enough. I believe I have  posted many harp
only related posts, I helped the guy who needed to  set up his bassman off
list. SP20 you have some serious anger, I certainly  can't be the focus of it.
Definitely will eat you up.