[Harp-L] Vintage Blues - JT-30 Element Replacements

So with all this talk of element hording I getting a little down.  Is there a source of current production elements that will make a decent replacement for a JT-30 or other such mics.  I am not looking for the holy grail of sound (save that for the guys who can play) just something better than what comes in the current Chinese Blues Blaster.

Colby
Click for free home mortgage rates from top companies.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifTecOo93yTrLFeDLbAs8iinPYGZ4HQWOG0u0uJof2owmYtK/