Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Hoodoo new wireless mic system

It would be even better if it would work using
other mics, say with a guitar-bug-like transmitter.

Most of us harp players have favorite mics we would
want to use with a wireless setup, if at all possible.

Now that would be some really good Hoodoo !

Ken H in OH

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hohner-Hoodoo-Hand-Harmonica-Microphone