Re: [Harp-L] Amazing grace / harmopoint

When I loaded the page three songs, four harps were playing at the same time. once I found the stop button on the others, I've been playing with the St. James Infirmary. If you have that thing going there, then look at the lower right corner, there is a link for "Virtual harmonica" Left click and open in a new window, you've still got the first harp going and you can use the virtual harmonica to play along with your computer mouse. I had a lot of fun with that on St. James. That is an awesome link, gentlemen.

Dave
Dave Payne
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com