Re: [Harp-L] Any West Virginians?

How 'bout Kentucky?? I'm living  in upstate New York right now but the
bluegrass state is home to me. Far's I  know they's a bunch of harp players from
Kentucky too. There's even a Hatfield  that plays a mean harp in Lexington where
I'm from. So I guess the Hatfields and  McCoys can feud right on.

         Rodney Hatfield can rip it  up pretty good.

                   Randy
                Biscuitboy Blues

In a message dated 1/16/2008 10:04:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,