[Harp-L] Re: Harp-l tab question

http://groups.google.com/group/harp-l ,

Bruce Filbeckon pointed out;

> I see two sets of tabs (Labeled S and A) but they seem to NOT be for the two different keys.  If you would be so kind as to explain how I should play the tabs both the first and second time through, I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,<

Hi Bruce
Sorry for the confusion !

In France "S" is short for soufle - which when translated means blow
whilst - you've guesed it - "A" (aspire)  means draw.

Playing it through once you find that the music automaticly moves from one key to another.

As it's tabed for a C harp that's
F (12th or 1st flat position)
G (2nd or 1st sharp position)

BTW
I've added the last information strictly for the sake of creating more confusion, so keep the questions coming !
Mox