[Harp-L] Thanks for the advice

I received a lot of great emails (on and off list) full of great suggestions... I think I may have mislead a few people who thought I would be mastering the project myself. Although I will be present and have a hand in the mixing process, the mastering will be left to the hands (ears) of professionals at a mastering house.. I will leave them the final mix and my notes... I wish I could be there during the session but I need to get back to Seattle...

  Again, thanks for your input - I will reports back after the mixing is done this weekend...

  Kurt

  www.myspace.com/kurtcrandall