[Harp-L] Re: Amazing Grace on Harmonica

Hello, Hazcon.

Don't forget to try the tune in 12th position (F on a C diatonic Richter
hamonica).

I start the tune in G mixolydian (2nd position on a C harp, hole 1 draw).

Then I use the tune's last note (G, hole 3 blow) to modulate (change  key) to
C (1st pos., hole 4 blow).
Play the tune in C.

Then, using the C note (4 blow),I go to F (12th position, hole 5 draw), and
play the tune there.

Yoyu can also return to G Mixolydian, then end in C , but that may be
playing the song too many times.

I really Like Vern's suggestion, and I'm going to try it with our harmonica
club.

Our Sympathies.

John Broecker