Re: [Harp-L] Amp Recommendations

So before I open my wallet, I thought I'd poll the list for relatively inexpensive harp amp recommendations (boutique amps over $1,000 dollars will not make it past the wife without a struggle that I'd sooner not deal with).

Harp Gear 2 (8") and Harp Gear Double Trouble (10"). I have one of each and they both work great. I have bigger amps but never take them as both of these do the job and sound great. They are extreamly loud for their size and easy and light to carry. Check them out at www.harpgear.com.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
Texas Tide Band
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118